a. A building or group of buildings for the manufacture of a product; a factory: works in an auto plant.
b. The buildings, fixtures, and equipment, including machinery, tools, and instruments, necessary for an industrial operation or an institution: the university’s mechanical plant.
1. the articles, implements, etc., used or needed for a specific purpose or activity.
2. the act of equipping a person or thing.
3. the state of being equipped.
4. the knowledge and natural ability required for a task or occupation.
5. the rolling stock of a railroad.
1. Machines or machine parts considered as a group.
2. The working parts of a particular machine.
3. A system of related elements that operate in a definable manner.
a. A device or means of achieving or effecting a result.
a. Something owned; a possession.
b. A piece of real estate.
c. Something tangible or intangible to which its owner has legal title.
e. Possessions considered as a group: moved with all his property.
1. anything valuable or useful.
For more information visit garryhorsnell.com.au